National Research Action Plan on Long COVID, 200 Independence Ave SW.
Researching COVID to Enhance Recovery.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing
- National Research Action Plan on Long COVID, 200 Independence Ave SW.2022 (Washington, DC. Available online. Accessed January 2, 2023. National Research Action Plan (covid.gov))
- Researching COVID to Enhance Recovery.(Available online. Accessed January 2, 2023)What Is Long COVID | RECOVER COVID Initiative. 2022
Ahmad, FB, Anderson, RN, Cisewski, JA, & Sutton, PD. (2022). Identification of deaths with post-acute sequale of COVID-19 from death certificate literal text: January 1, 2020-June 30, 2022. CDC, (025). Available online. Accessed January 2, 2023: Vital Statistics Rapid Release, Number 025 (December 2022) (cdc.gov)
- Multiple early factors anticipate post-acute COVID-19 sequelae.Cell. 2022; 185 (Accessed January 2, 2023): 881-895.e20
- Post-COVID-19 syndrome risk factors and further use of health services in East England.PLoS Global Public Health. 2022; 2 (e0001188 Available online. Accessed January 2, 2023: Post-COVID-19 syndrome risk factors and further use of health services in East England | PLOS Global Public Health)
- Timing of elective surgery and risk assessment after SARS-CoV-2 infection: an update.Anaesthesia. 2022; 77 (Accessed January 2, 2023): 580-587
Long-COVID Research Indicates Implications for Surgery | Accessed January 2, 2023. ACS (www.facs.org).
- COVID-19–associated hospitalizations among health care personnel—COVID-NET, 13 States, March 1–May 31, 2020.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69: 1576-1583https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6943e3
Post-COVID Conditions: Information for Healthcare Providers. Accessed January 2, 2023. www.cdc.gov.
Conflict of Interest: None to report.