Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing
- Purdue pharma to plead guilty and pay $8.3bn over opioid marketing.BMJ. 2020; 371https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4103
- The marketing of OxyContin®: a cautionary tale.Indian j med ethics. 2019; 4: 183-193https://doi.org/10.20529/IJME.2019.043
- New persistent opioid use after minor and major surgical procedures in US adults.JAMA Surg. 2017; 152e170504https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2017.0504
- Key substance use and mental health indicators in the United States: results from the 2018 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (HHS Publication No. PEP19-5068, NSDUH Series H-54).Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality, Rockville, MD2019 (Retrieved from)
- Perioperative opioid analgesia—when is enough too much? A review of opioid-induced tolerance and hyperalgesia.Lancet. 2019; 393: 1558-1568https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(19)30430-1
- The rising tide of opioid use and abuse: the role of the anesthesiologist.Perioper med (Lond). 2018; 7: 16https://doi.org/10.1186/s13741-018-0097-4
- Aronson J.K. Meyler’s side effects of drugs : the international encyclopedia of adverse drug reactions and interactions. 16 ed. Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, Netherlands2016: 348-380
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists Fact Sheet. (2021, February 1, 2021). American association of nurse anesthetists. Retrieved February 15 from https://www.aana.com/membership/become-a-crna/crna-fact-sheet.
- Chronic opioid use after surgery: implications for perioperative management in the face of the opioid epidemic.Anesth analg. 2017; 125: 1733-1740https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000002458
ERAS Society. ERAS® Society. (2021, October 1). Retrieved September 25, 2022, from https://erassociety.org/.
2020 MIPS Measure #477: Multimodal pain management. (2021, January 28). Retrieved March 10, 2021, from https://mdinteractive.com/mips_quality_measure/2020-mips-quality-measure-477.
- The intraoperative use of non-opioid adjuvant analgesic agents: a survey of anaesthetists in Australia and New Zealand.BMC anesthesiol. 2019; 19: 188https://doi.org/10.1186/s12871-019-0857-9
- Barriers and facilitators to intraoperative alternatives to opioids: examining CRNA perspectives and practices.AANA J. 2019; 87: 459-467
- Polit DF Beck CT Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice. 10th ed. Wolters Kluwer, Philadelphia, PA2017
- Thematic networks: an analytic tool for qualitative research.Qual Res. 2001; 1: 385-405
- Consolidated criteria for re- porting qualitative research (COREQ): a 32-item checklist for interviews and focus groups.Int J Qual Health Care. 2007; 19: 349-357https://doi.org/10.1093/intqhc/mzm042