Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing
- Laparoscopic versus open cholecystectomy: Hospitalization, sick leave, analgesia and trauma responses.Br J Surg. 1994 Sep; 81: 1362-1365
- Pain and convalescence after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Eur J Surg. 2001 Feb; 167: 84-96
- Intravenous oxycodone versus other intravenous strong opioids for acute postoperative pain control: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.Pain Ther. 2019 Jun; 8: 19-39
- A randomized, double-blind, controlled trial on non-opioid analgesics and opioid consumption for postoperative pain relief after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Acta Anaesthesiol Belg. 2012; 63: 43-50
- Abdominal field block: A new approach via the lumbar triangle.Anaesthesia. 2001 Oct; 56: 1024-1026
- Efficacy of the subcostal transversus abdominis plane block in laparoscopic cholecystectomy: Comparison with conventional port-site infiltration.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2012 Jul; 28: 339-343
- Excellent postoperative analgesia with the addition of hyaluronidase to lignocaine for subcostal TAP block used in conjunction with systemic analgesia for laparoscopic cholecystectomy.BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Feb 7; 2014bcr2013202911
- Dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to 0.5% ropivacaine in ultrasound-guided axillary brachial plexus block.J Clin Pharm Ther. 2018 Jun; 43: 348-352
- Premedication effect of dexmedetomidine and alfentanil on seizure time, recovery duration, and hemodynamic responses in electroconvulsive therapy.Ann Card Anaesth. 2016 Apr-Jun; 19: 263-268
- Comparison of block characteristics of spinal anesthesia following intravenous dexmedetomidine and clonidine.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2016 Jul-Sep; 32: 339-343
- Effect of addition of dexmedetomidine to ropivacaine 0.2% for femoral nerve block in patients undergoing unilateral total knee replacement: A randomised double-blind study.Indian J Anaesth. 2016 Jun; 60: 403-408
- Posterior tibial nerve sensory blockade duration prolonged by adding dexmedetomidine to ropivacaine.Anesth Analg. 2012 Oct; 115: 958-962
Higgins JPT, Thomas J, Chandler J, et al. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions version 6.0 (updated July 2019). 2019.
- Preferred reporting items for systematic review and meta-analysis protocols (PRISMA-P) 2015 statement.Syst Rev. 2015 Jan 1; 4: 1
- Metaprop: A Stata command to perform meta-analysis of binomial data.Arch Public Health. 2014; 72: 39
- Metan: Fixed- and random-effects meta-analysis.The Stata J. 2008; 8: 3-28
- Bias in meta-analysis detected by a simple, graphical test.Br Med J. 1997; 315: 629-634
- Trim and fill: A simple funnel-plot-based method of testing and adjusting for publication bias in meta-analysis.Biometrics. 2000; 56: 455-463
- Effect of B-mode ultrasound-guided multipoint transverse abdominal planar block combined with dexmedetomidine on recovery after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Guangdong Med J. 2019; 40: 990-993
- Effect of different doses of dexmedetomidine combined with ropivacaine intraperitoneal atomization and incision injection on postoperative analgesia after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Chin J Mod Drug Appl. 2018; 12: 8-11
- Analgesic effect of dexmedetomidine combined with ropivacaine in patients with laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Chinese J Med. 2021; 56: 775-778
- Effect of different doses of dexmedetomidine combined with transversus abdominis plane block on rapid recovery of patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy.China Medicine. 2020; 15: 745-748
- Influence of transabdominal fascia block plus intraoperative intravenous infusion of dexmedetomidine on postoperative recovery quality of cholecystolithiasis patients complicated with cholecystitis after anesthesia induction.Acta Medicinae Sinica. 2020; 33: 70-74
- Effect of transversus abdominis plane block combined with dexmedetomidine on postoperative recovery in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy.J New Med. 2019; 50: 681-685
- Analgesic effect of intraperitoneal spray of ropivacaine combined with dexmedetomidine on postoperative pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Med J Nat Defend Forces Northwest China. 2016; 37: 442-444
- Effects of dexmedetomidine combined with ropivacaine mesylate on laparoscopic cholecystectomy in transverse abdominal muscle plane combined with rectus sheath blockade.Chinese J Med. 2020; 55: 108-112
- Analgesic effect of dexmedetomidine combined with ropivacaine transversal muscle block in patients with laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Zhejiang Clin Med J. 2017; 19: 1149-1151
- Anesthesic efficacy of dexmedetomidine mixed with ropivacaine for laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Pract J Med Pharm. 2018; 35: 211-213
- Analgesic effect of dexmedetomidine combined with ropivacaine in patients with laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Chinese Remedies Clinics. 2019; 19: 3558-3559
- Application of dexmedetomidine combined with ropivacaine intraperitoneal and incision-administered analgesia after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Shandong Med J. 2014; 54: 72-74
- Addition of dexmedetomidine to ropivacaine in subcostal transversus abdominis plane block potentiates postoperative analgesia among laparoscopic cholecystectomy patients: A prospective randomized controlled trial.Anesth Essays Res. 2018 Oct-Dec; 12: 809-813
- Multimodal analgesia for controlling acute postoperative pain.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2009 Oct; 22: 588-593
- Ultrasound-guided transversus abdominis plane block: Description of a new technique and comparison with conventional systemic analgesia during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Br J Anaesth. 2009 Jun; 102: 763-767
- Distribution patterns, dermatomal anesthesia, and ropivacaine serum concentrations after bilateral dual transversus abdominis plane block.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2012 May-Jun; 37: 294-301
- Perineural dexmedetomidine added to ropivacaine causes a dose-dependent increase in the duration of thermal antinociception in sciatic nerve block in rat.Anesthesiology. 2009 Nov; 111: 1111-1119
- Dexmedetomidine added to levobupivacaine prolongs axillary brachial plexus block.Anesth Analg. 2010 Dec; 111: 1548-1551
- Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of intramuscular dexmedetomidine.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1992 Nov; 52: 537-546
- Changes in brain activation during sedation induced by dexmedetomidine.J Int Med Res. 2017 Jun; 45: 1158-1167
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflict of Interest: None to report.
Funding: This paper did not receive funding.
Data Availability Statement: The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.