Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An electronic handoff tool to facilitate transfer of care from anesthesia to nursing in intensive care units.J Health Inform. 2019; 25: 3-16https://doi.org/10.1177/1460458216681180
- A multidisciplinary QI initiative to improve OR-ICU handovers.Am J Nurs. 2018; 118: 48-59https://doi.org/10.1097/01.NAJ.0000530248.45711.60
- A multidisciplinary handoff process to standardize the transfer of care between the intensive care unit and the operating room.Qual Manag Health Care. 2018; 27: 215-222https://doi.org/10.1097/QMH.0000000000000187
- Sentinel Event Alert.2017: 1-6https://www.jointcommission.org/-/media/tjc/documents/resources/patient-safety-topics/sentinel-event/sea_58_hand_off_comms_9_6_17_final_(1).pdf?db=web&hash=5642D63C1A5017BD214701514DA00139
- Enhancing the quality of the anesthesia to postanesthesia care unit patient transfer through use of an electronic medical record–based handoff tool.J PeriAnes Nurs. 2019; 34: 622-632https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jopan.2018.09.002
- Clinician perceptions of operating room to intensive care unit handoffs and implications for patient safety: A qualitative study.Am J Surg. 2015; 210: 629-635https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2015.05.008
- Developing a standard handoff process for operating room-to-ICU transitions: Multidisciplinary clinician perspectives from the handoffs and transitions in critical care (HATRICC) study.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2018; 44: 514-525https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcjq.2018.02.004
- Field Theory in Social Science.Harper & Row, New York, NY1951
- Improving the quality of the operating room to intensive care unit handover at an urban teaching hospital through a bundled intervention.J Clin Anesth. 2016; 31: 5-12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinane.2016.01.001
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflict of Interest: None.