Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing
- Nursing practices that are aims to patient safety and determining the nurses point view of this topic.Maltepe Üniversitesi Hemşirelik Bilim ve Sanatı Dergisi. 2009; 2 (Accessed January 12, 2021): 26-34
World Health Organization-Patient Safety. 2017. Accessed January 13, 2021. http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/Health-systems/patient-safety.
World Health Organization, WHO calls for urgent action to reduce patient harm in healthcare. 2019. Accessed January 13, 2021. https://www.who.int/news/item/13-09-2019-who-calls-for-urgent-action-to-reduce-patient-harm-in-healthcare.
- Adverse Events. E-Book.StatPearls Publishing, 2022 (Accessed January 15, 2021)
- Patient safety climate (psc) perceptions of frontline staff in acute care hospitals.Health Care Manage Rev. 2015; 40: 13-23https://doi.org/10.1097/HMR.0000000000000005
- The economics of patient safety: strengthening a value-based approach to reducing patient harm at national level.OECD Health Working. 2017; : 96https://doi.org/10.1787/18152015
- Leadership, safety climate and continuous quality ımprovement.Health Care Manage Rev. 2015; 40: 24-34https://doi.org/10.1097/HMR.0000000000000006
- To Err Is Human: Building Asafer Health System.National Academy Press, Washington, DC2000: 1-7
- Perception of patient safety differs by clinical area and discipline.BJA. 2013; 110: 107-114https://doi.org/10.1093/bja/aes342
- The evaluation of medical errors through Turkey national safety reporting system (SRS).Hacettepe Sağlık İdaresi Dergisi. 2018; 21: 423-448
- International and national patient safety goals and practices.in: Yavuz van Giersbergen M Kaymakçı Ş. Ameliyathane Hemşireliği. Metabasım, İzmir2015: 85-109
- Current approaches to ensuring patient safety.in: Yavuz van Giersbergen M Kaymakçı Ş. Ameliyathane Hemşireliği. Metabasım, İzmir2015: 131-142
- Patient safety: Turkey and world.Füsun Sayek Ttb Raporları/Kitapları-2010. Türk Tabipler Birliği, Ankara2011: 3-179
- Nursing staffing, nursing workload, the work environment and patient outcomes.Appl Nurs Res. 2011; 24: 244-255https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apnr.2009.12.004
- The impact of the nursing hours per patient day (NHPPD) staffing method on patient outcomes: a retrospective analysis of patient and staffing data.Int J Nurs Stud. 2011; 48: 540-548https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2010.07.013
- Five system barriers to achieving ultrasafe health care.Ann Intern Med. 2005; 142: 756-764https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-142-9-200505030-00012
- Safety climate in the operating room: translation, validation and application of the safety attitudes questionnaire.Rev Port Saúde Pública. 2016; 34: 107-116https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rpsp.2015.07.006
- Patient safety in the operating room: an intervention study on latent risk factors.BMC Surg. 2012; 12: 10https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2482-12-10
- Patient safety culture among nurses.Int Nurs Rev. 2015; 62: 102-110https://doi.org/10.1111/inr.12159
- The perception of hospital safety culture and selected outcomes among nurses: an exploratory study.Nurs Health Sci. 2015; 17: 339-346https://doi.org/10.1111/nhs.12196
- Baseline assessment of patient safety culture in public hospitals in Kuwait.BMC Health Services Research. 2018; 18: 158https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-018-2960-x
- Safety attitudes survey in assessing patient safety culture: a bibliometric analysis.Hacettepe Sağlık İdaresi Dergisi. 2021; 24 (Accessed January 20, 2021): 829-866
- Soft factors, smooth transport? the role of safety climate and team processes in reducing adverse events during intrahospital transport in intensive care.Health Care Manage Rev. 2020; 45: 32-40https://doi.org/10.1097/HMR.0000000000000188
- A mediation model linking dispatcher leadership and work ownership with safety climate as predictors of truck driver safety performance.Accid Anal Prev. 2014; 62: 17-25https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2013.09.005
- Nurses’ views on their profession in turkey and ınfluencing factors.Arch Nurs Pract Care. 2017; 3: 016-025https://doi.org/10.17352/anpc.000020
Council of Higher Education of Turkey. Nursing national education core program. 2014. Accessed January 20, 2021.https://www.yok.gov.tr/Documents/Kurumsal/egitim_ogretim_dairesi/Ulusal-cekirdek-egitimi-programlari/hemsirelik_cekirdek_egitim_programi.pdf.
- Current problematic of nursing education: Insufficient number of clinical practice areas.Değerli Sağlık Bilimleri Ailesi Üyeleri. 2020; : 60
- Nurses' perceptions of patient safety culture in Jordanian hospitals.Int Nurs Rev. 2015; 62: 82-91https://doi.org/10.1111/inr.12155
- A Study on the evaluation of the perception of patient safety culture in healthcare professionals.Bolu Abant İzzet Baysal Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Dergisi. 2019; 19: 455-475https://doi.org/10.11616/basbed.v19i47045.499175
- Assessing system failures in operating rooms and intensive care units.Qual Saf Health Care. 2007; 16: 45-50https://doi.org/10.1136/qshc.2005.015446
- The safety attitudes questionnaire: psychometric properties, benchmarking data, and emerging research.BMC Health Serv Res. 2006; 6: 1-10https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6963-6-44
- Adaptation to Turkish of the leiden operating theatre and intensive care safety scale.KSU Med J. 2021; 16: 189-197https://doi.org/10.17517/ksutfd.793167
- Patient safety culture.Sağlık Düşüncesi ve Tıp Kültürü Platformu. 2008; 7 (Accessed January 20, 2021): 54-57
- Research on patient safety climate perceptions of health employees.Turkiye Klinikleri J Med Ethics. 2020; 28: 46-54https://doi.org/10.5336/mdethic.2019-70748
- Assessing and improving safety climate in a large cohort of intensive care units.Crit Care Med. 2011; 39: 934-939https://doi.org/10.1097/CCM.0b013e318206d26c
- Opinions of physicians and nurses working in surgical clinics on teamwork.Sağlık ve Hemşirelik Yönetimi Dergisi. 2016; 3: 55-64https://doi.org/10.5222/SHYD.2016.055
- Factors associated with the patient safety climate at a teaching hospital.Rev Latino-Am Enfermagem. 2015; 23: 880-887https://doi.org/10.1590/0104-1169.0059.2627
- Safety climate assessment in operating room nurses through safety attitudes questionnaire (SAQ).Arch Nurs Res. 2018; 2: 1-14https://doi.org/10.24253/anr.2.1
- Perception of nursing professionals on patient safety culture.Rev Bras Enfermagem. 2017; 70: 1284-1290https://doi.org/10.1590/0034-7167-2016-0010
- Turkish surgical nurses' attitudes related to patient safety: a questionnaire study.Niger J Clin Pract. 2020; 23: 470-475https://doi.org/10.4103/njcp.njcp_677_18
- Safety climate, safety climate strength, and length of stay in the NICU.BMC Health Serv Res. 2019; 19: 1-11https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-019-4592-1
- The safety attitudes questionnaire–ambulatory version: psychometric properties of the Norwegian version for nursing homes.BMC Health Serv Res. 2019; 19: 1-14https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-019-4244-5
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflict of Interest: None to report.
Funding: The author(s) received no financial support for the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article.