Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Survival rate and prognostic factors among Iranian breast cancer patients.Iranian J Public Health. 2020; 49: 341
- Global cancer statistics 2018: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries.CA: A Cancer J Clin. 2018; 68: 394-424
- Breast cancer: epidemiology and etiology.Cell Biochem Biophys. 2015; 72: 333-338
- Assessment of depression and anxiety in breast cancer patients: prevalence and associated factors.Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2018; 19: 1661
- Prevalence of posttraumatic stress disorder among breast cancer patients: a meta-analysis.Iranian J Public Health. 2016; 45: 1533
- Psychiatric and psychosocial aspects of breast cancer diagnoses and treatments.Cancer Genetics and Psychotherapy. Springer, 2017: 45-77
- Response: re: should supplemental antioxidant administration be avoided during chemotherapy and radiation therapy?.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2009; 101: 125-126
- Approach and avoidance coping: diurnal cortisol rhythm in prostate cancer survivors.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2014; 49: 182-186
- Breast cancer screening and diagnosis, version 3.2018, NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2018; 16: 1362-1389
- Recent advances in the treatment of breast cancer.Front Oncol. 2018; 8: 227
- Postoperative complications after breast cancer surgery are not related to age.Ann Surg Oncol. 2017; 24: 1861-1867
- Identification of complications in mastectomy with immediate reconstruction using tissue expanders and permanent implants for breast cancer patients.Breast Cancer. 2016; 23: 400-406
- Preoperative education reduces preoperative anxiety in cancer patients undergoing surgery: usefulness of the self-reported Beck anxiety inventory.Revista brasileira de anestesiologia. 2019; 69: 1-6
Thiel KJ, Dretsch MN. The basics of the stress response: a historical context and introduction. 2011.
- An introduction to the HPA axis.Techniques in the Behavioral and Neural Sciences. 15. Elsevier, 2005: 43-65
- Salivary cortisol as a biomarker in stress research.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2009; 34: 163-171
- Effects of a health education program on cytokines and cortisol levels in fibromyalgia patients: a randomized controlled trial.Adv Rheumatol. 2018; 58: 21
- Can nurse-led preoperative education reduce anxiety and postoperative complications of patients undergoing cardiac surgery?.Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2016; 15: 447-458
- The effect of provision of information on serum cortisol in patients transferred from the coronary care unit to the general ward: a randomised controlled trial.Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2018; 46: 38-43
- Impact of emotional support on serum cortisol in breast cancer patients.Indian J Palliat Care. 2016; 22: 141
- Cortisol and breast cancer: a review of clinical and molecular evidence.Ann Cancer Res Ther. 2018; 26: 19-25
- Chronic and acute stress as predictors of relapse in primary breast cancer patients.Patient Educ Couns. 1999; 37: 265-272
- Social support and salivary cortisol in women with metastatic breast cancer.Psychosom Med. 2000; 62: 337-345
- Effects of mindfulness meditation program on perceived stress, ways of coping, and stress response in breast cancer patients.J Korean Acad Nurs. 2012; 42: 161-170
- Anxiolytic effects of a yoga program in early breast cancer patients undergoing conventional treatment: a randomized controlled trial.Complement Ther Med. 2009; 17: 1-8
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflict of interest: None to report.
Funding: This article is a part of a master degree thesis funded by the Research Deputy of Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran (no: 39582 ).