Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Efficacy and safety of sugammadex compared to neostigmine for reversal of neuromuscular blockade: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Clin Anesth. 2016; 35: 1-12
- Role of sugammadex in accelerating postoperative discharge: A meta-analysis.J Clin Anesth. 2017; 39: 38-44
- Residual neuromuscular blockade: incidence, assessment, and relevance in the postoperative period.Minerva Anestesiol. 2006; 72: 97-109
- Bridion [package insert]. Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ2015
- Informed Consent for Sugammadex and Oral Contraceptives: Through the Looking Glass.Anesth Analg. 2018; 127: e52
- Sugammadex.J Perianesth Nurs. 2016; 31: 354-357
- The place of sugammadex in anaesthesia practice.Trends Anaesth Crit Care. 2012; 2: 4-9
- Sugammadex in clinical practice.Anaesthesia. 2009; 64: 45-54
- Sugammadex advice for women of childbearing age.Anaesthesia. 2018; 73: 133-134
- Clinicians and women's learning package on Sugammadex (Bridion) and hormonal contraceptives.Aust Nurs Midwifery J. 2015; 22: 52
- Propofol and midazolam inhibit conscious memory processes very soon after encoding: an event-related potential study of familiarity and recollection in volunteers.Anesthesiology. 2009; 110: 295-312
- A systematic review of interventions to improve recall of medical advice in healthcare consultations.J R Soc Med. 2009; 102: 235-243
- Effect of a patient-directed discharge letter on patient understanding of their hospitalisation.Intern Med J. 2014; 44: 851-857
- The impact of teach-back on comprehension of discharge instructions and satisfaction among emergency patients with limited health literacy: A randomized, controlled study.J Commun Healthc. 2015; 8: 10-21
- The impact of health literacy in the care of surgical patients: a qualitative systematic review.BMC Surg. 2015; 15 (Published 2015 Jul 17): 86
- Simplification of emergency department discharge instructions improves patient comprehension.Ann Emerg Med. 1995; 26: 443-446
- Enhanced readability of discharge summaries decreases provider telephone calls and patient readmissions in the posthospital setting.Surgery. 2019; 165: 789-794
- Readability of patient education materials available at the point of care.J Gen Intern Med. 2012; 27: 1165-1170
- Ability of patients to retain and recall new information in the post-anaesthetic recovery period: a prospective clinical study in day surgery.Anaesthesia. 2011; 66: 1088-1092
- The effects of general anaesthesia on memory recall following day-case knee arthroscopy. Ambul Surg. 2014;20:10-12.https://search-ebscohost-com.proxy.lib.duke.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ccm&AN=94970271&site=ehost-liveDate accessed: March 24, 2020
- About Duke University Hospital | Durham, NC | Duke Health.https://www.dukehealth.org/hospitals/duke-university-hospital/aboutDate accessed: March 24, 2020
- Assessing reading levels of health information: uses and limitations of flesch formula.Educ Health (Abingdon). 2017; 30: 84-88
- "Derivation Of New Readability Formulas (Automated Readability Index, Fog Count And Flesch Reading Ease Formula) For Navy Enlisted Personnel" (1975). Institute for Simulation and Training. 56.
- Association of patient recall, satisfaction, and adherence to content of an electronic health record (EHR)-generated after visit summary: a randomized clinical trial.J Am Board Fam Med. 2014; 27: 209-218
- Aprepitant: drug-drug interactions in perspective.Ann Oncol. 2010; 21: 2316-2323
Conflict of interest: None to report.
The authors would like to acknowledge Susan Silva, PhD, for statistical support, Angela Duffey BSN, RN, CPAN, the PACU nurses at Duke University Hospital, and Elizabeth Callis (patient education committee member at Duke University Hospital) for their clinical support.