Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing
American Sleep Apnea Association. Sleep Apnea and Same Day Surgery. 2009. Available at: www.sleepapnea.org. Accessed June 9, 2010.
- Creating a safer perioperative environment with an Obstructive Sleep Apnea Screening Tool.J Perianesth Nurs. 2011; 26: 15-22
- Meeting the challenge of obstructive sleep apnea: Developing a protocol that guides perianesthesia patient care.J Perianesth Nurs. 2009; 24: 103-113
- Practice guidelines for the perioperative management of patients with obstructive sleep apnea.Anesthesiology. 2006; 104: 1081
- The use of failure mode effect. Analysis to construct an effective disposal and prevention mechanism for infectious hospital waste.Waste Manag. 2011; 31: 2631-2637
- The Joint Commission guide to improving staff communication.JC Resources, Inc, Oakbrook Terrace, IL2006 (53–54)
American Society for Quality. FMEA. 2011. Available at: http://asq.org/learn-about-quality/process-analysis-tools/overview/fmea.html. Accessed April 20, 2012.
- STOP Questionnaire, a tool to screen patients for obstructive sleep apnea.Anesthesiology. 2008; 108: 812-821
Thorpy, M. Improving outcomes in excessive sleepiness and obstructive sleep apnea. Medscape CME. 2009;1–37. Available at: http://cme.medscape.com. Accessed June 10, 2011.
Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority. Patient screening and assessment in ambulatory surgical facilities. PA-PSRS Patient Safety Advisory. 2009;6(1):3–9. Available at: http://patientsafetyauthority.org/PATIENTSCONSUMERS/PatientConsumerTips/Pages/ASF_Screening_Consumer_Tips.aspx. Accessed June 10, 2011.
Conflict of interest: None to report.